Monday, March 14, 2011

Welcome to the laboratory.

I hate the word ironic, at this point.  I am rummaging through my mind, trying to think of how to creatively describe the purpose of this blog, yet I'm smacked in the face with the painful irony of brain block! This blog is simply a personal outlet, and experimental ground, focusing on creative use of words, in the English language.  I'm not a writer, a poet, nor do I have many creative outlets.  I do however, enjoy putting a creative spin on what I share with the world, verbally, or on social networking sites, so I am using this as an outlet to cohesively develop a few basic web skills, celebrate examples of creative wording in marketing, popular culture, and hopefully as a place to further cultivate my own verbal abilities. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment